We are the Parish Wildlife Wardens for Long Itchington, Bascote & Bascote Heath.
Another hedgerow planting session will be taking place at Bascote Road Scrubs Community Nature Reserve, 2pm Saturday 16th February. Everyone is welcome to come along and lend a hand. Help us make a difference. Please bring a spade, gloves and suitable footwear.
This website is for all those interested in the wildlife that lives within this parish.
Here you can find out what flora & fauna share this parish with us, and why living in a rural community such as ours can be so rewarding.
– Read our About Us page to find out what the parish wildlife wardens actually do.
– Look at John’s Wildlife Notes to find out what can be seen through the seasons and learn about the wellbeing wildlife can bring.
– Learn about how you can help your local wildlife and give nature a boost.
– View the Gallery to see photographs of our local wildlife and countryside.
– Visit our Links page to find out about other wildlife organisations at local & national levels.
Wildlife conservation and the protection & improvement of habitats is important to all of us.
If we do not look after nature, nature will not look after us.
Note: all images shown are the property of Phillip Claydon copyright 2019 (c), unless otherwise stated.